Basking in the peace and privacy of a grassed 9,825sqm holding with a panoramic bushland vista, this is a family haven of exceptional calibre. Capturing valley and water views all the way to Jumpinpin, the main lounge, dining and family areas are fluid, with high ceilings enhancing the sun-soaked layout and an easy flow to a covered alfresco and pool set against a magnificent backdrop of endless trees.
Also on the property is a three bay shed with a workshop in one bay while the other two bays have been converted into an entertainment area that has been lined and insulated. Fittings include ceiling fans, two tv outlets and a dedicated 15 Amp circuit.
Exceptionally private with environmental reserve surrounds and set on the highest point on The Plateau, this lifestyle acreage offers tranquil acreage living with space for kids and animals yet minutes to amenities with easy access to the heart of the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
• Expansive single level home designed to capture the magnificent views
• Fenced, arable acres, surrounded by protected environmental reserve
• Open lounge, dining and meals with raked ceilings, extensive use of glass
• Large stone kitchen with Smeg appliances including freestanding gas stove
• 4 bedrooms plus study / 5th bedroom, children's wing with second living
• Spacious master suite with walk in robe, ensuite with bath enjoys the views
• High 2.7m ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fans, Crimsafe, cosy fireplace
• Covered alfresco and inground pool feature gorgeous sunrises and sunsets
• Attached double garaging with gym area, 5KW solar system, water tanks
• 3 bay shed with workshop / entertaining area with lined walls, insulation and power
• Top of the ridge, positioned to take advantage of cross flow coastal breezes
• Never to be built out views with an abundance of native animals
• Minutes to the M1, a rural oasis between the Gold Coast and Brisbane