Situated on a sprawling, North facing 771sqm corner block with over 53 metres of waterfront land, it's easy to find plenty of space for outdoor entertaining. The stunning pool pushes out towards the water, creating a seamless connection across the river while an undercover lounging space is within the fenced pool area with multiple other entertaining options along the wide wraparound balcony.
An open plan design coupled with large windows allows an abundance of natural light to flood all areas of the home and from the front door through to the rear covered entertaining area and onwards to the water and towering Surfers Paradise skyline.
• Open plan lower level with second living tucked away on the upper level
• Double height void to living area with feature staircase, brimming with natural light
• Kitchen with Caesarstone bench space and Falcon cast iron stove, butlers kitchen with dishwasher, Miele steam oven, plate warming drawer and coffee machine and bi-fold window, doubling as a servery bar
• Master suite opens to large balcony plus dressing room and ensuite with Italian tiles and limestone bath
• Second ensuited bedroom upstairs, two additional bedrooms on the lower level, study
• Stunning pool area positioned to take advantage of the Northerly aspect
• Over 53 metres of waterfront with sandy beach, hardwood jetty and fishing deck
• One of Broadbeach Waters' most convenient locations, moments to Pacific Fair and the beach