Hidden at the rear of a 4,758sqm parcel of land and gazing over tranquil green lawns, own creek and established fruit trees, this thoughtfully rebuilt family residence has been transformed into an exceptional private retreat.
Discerning style and refined finishes are seen in all rooms, the stunning entertainers kitchen with two cooking islands make catering for a crowd a breeze and a choice of two alfresco zones flow from inside to out allowing freedom of space and next level entertaining for family and friends.
Located at the base of the Gold Coast's Hinterland in one of Tallai's most close in pockets, conveniently situated moments to schools, transport links and Robina Town Centre, 20 minutes to Broadbeach.
• Recently rebuilt family home, set high and enjoying private acreage vistas
• Next level outdoor entertaining - sunny elevated deck overlooking the pool
• Bi-folds open on both sides of the kitchen revealing 2 separate covered areas
• Stunning entertainers kitchen, 2 stone islands with freestanding gas oven
• Upstairs master bedroom ensuite features luxurious 2-person spa bath
• Second master bedroom / guest zone on the lower level with walk in, ensuite
• Four bathrooms in total, quality fixtures with stone and floor to ceiling tiling
• Zoned ducted air conditioning including air curtain in kitchen, LED lighting
• Elevated decked pool with bar railing, perfect to enjoy an afternoon cocktail
• Oversized double garaging for all the toys plus 2 car carport, plenty of storage
• Long concreted driveway and secure gated entrance ensuring peace and privacy
• Private and fully fenced with a rolling lawn area and established fruit trees
• Just under an acre and a quarter (4,758sqm) with tranquil natural watercourse