Instantly warm and welcoming, this gorgeous, recently renovated cottage showcases fresh contemporary enhancements while retaining its classic coastal charm. Open plan interiors have been extensively restored including French doors throughout, beach house windows, solid timber internal doors and hardwood floors and beautiful lighting features are standouts.
With a North to rear aspect and set on the high side of what has to be one of Chirn Park's most convenient Avenues, across from Arthur Angove Park, just a stroll to shops and cafes and moments to the Broadwater.
• Gorgeous single level open plan home, thoughtfully redesigned
• Open plan living spaces with plenty of space for family and friends
• French doors open along the rear of the home to outdoor decking
• Gas kitchen with massive pantry opens directly to entertaining space
• Master bedroom with chic ensuite opening to private decked space
• 2 bathrooms with timber vanities, floor to ceiling tiling, separate toilets
• Hardwood timber floors, fantastic lighting features, Velux opening skylights
• Fenced 539sqm block bathed in Northerly light with new magnesium pool
• Double automatic carport plus additional garaging allows for plenty of storage
• Walking distance to the Broadwater, Chirn Park village, park across the street