Having undergone a recently finished renovation with no expense spared, this beautiful cottage in the ideal village location is sure to impress.
Set back from the street on a private elevated 615sqm block boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with an open plan design centred around the kitchen and flowing outside to the covered entertaining area – an extension of the living space, usable all year round with an integrated fireplace for the cooler Winter nights.
• Hamptons style renovation with flowing indoor outdoor living
• Galley style kitchen with butlers pantry and incorporated laundry
• European appliances, expansive stone benchspace, soft close
• Bi-folds from living to deck with wet bar, fireplace and outdoor shower
• Spacious ensuite with freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiling
• Spotted gum flooring, plus wool carpets, gentle coastal breezes
• Insulated double carport, multiple off street parking spaces
• Mature gardens with hedging to ensure privacy, space for a pool
• Situated in the heart of Chirn Park, walk to all including the Broadwater