For sale for only the second time since 1959, this original Queenslander situated on an elevated block in the highly sought after Chirn Park precinct is an opportunity not to be missed.
Boasting 3 metre high ceilings, oversized bedrooms and living areas, manicured gardens and within a moments walk to the shops and schools, the potential is endless to renovate back to its former glory or move straight in and enjoy everything this well maintained home has to offer.
The Chirn Park precinct is in very high demand with families and investors alike, make sure you don't miss out.
• Dual frontage - 18.5m frontage to popular Brooke Avenue, 24m to Lionel Avenue
• Original Queenslander kept in amazing condition with 3m ceilings throughout
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, 2 enclosed sun rooms, all rooms are a great size
• Immaculate original timber floorboards throughout, separate living areas
• Heart of sought after Chirn Park location - 300m from the shops and cafes
• Elevated with easy access to the Broadwater, M1 and Southport CBD