Owner purchased elsewhere.
This well-presented family home epitomises the perfect example of open plan living, and creates a true indoor-outdoor feel through the use of oversized bi-fold windows and sliding doors assisting to capture both natural light and breezes.
Perfectly positioned on the high side of one the areas most sought after streets and within walking distance of Chirn Park shops, Southport State High School, Queens Cricket Club and multiple other local parks, this well-appointed and neatly presented family home is a must to inspect.
• Recently refreshed and ready to move in
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with vaulted raked ceiling
• Breakfast bar overlooking outdoor entertaining and pool
• Huge gas kitchen boasting ample storage and benchspace
• Hardwood flooring, ample storage throughout
• Elevated covered entertaining area overlooking pool
• Rear entertaining deck off kitchen, large grassed backyard
• Large pool area with ample seating and outdoor shower
• Master bedroom with ensuite and robe opens to backyard
• Ceiling fans throughout, air conditioning, Crimsafe