Located in a quiet cul de sac directly across from Loders Creek and protected behind the privacy of large hedging and mature gardens, this well appointed 1970's style weatherboard cottage is the quintessential Chirn Park home.
Truly an entertainers dream, with multiple covered outdoor areas, surrounded by greenery to provide privacy and escapement from the surrounding homes.
Positioned just a moments' walk to Chirn Park's shops, cafes and restaurants in one direction and the Broadwater foreshore in the other, location really doesn't get any better.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
• Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Numerous living areas and a separate study area
• Multiple private, covered outdoor entertaining areas
• Beautiful original timber flooring, plantation shutters
• Solar, fully fenced with mature gardens, garden shed
• Double carport and plenty of extra off street parking
• Duplex zoned (STCA) or enjoy your peaceful surroundings