**Option to rent back to current owners for 12 months for a premium rent**
The first house to be built on Lind Avenue in 1952, only two families have called this cottage home. Immaculately maintained and retaining charming original features with high ceilings, different cornicing to each room, picture rails and casement windows to capture breezes, this is an easy living option for those wanting to move into this highly sought-after pocket.
Modern enhancements include air conditioning and ceiling fans, new lighting features, new carpeting and freshly painted, live in as is or renovate to take advantage of this walk to everything Chirn Park location.
• Charming, well cared for cottage with 3 oversized bedrooms
• Large living, separate formal dining adjoining the kitchen
• High ceilings and picture rails are just some of the period features
• Original timber woodwork including picture rails feature throughout
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, solar hot water, rainwater tanks
• Vintage bathroom plus separate shower room, large laundry
• Rear patio with vintage floor tiles, grassed yard with shed
• Separate cottage style automatic garage and additional carport
• 506sqm block with plenty of space and access for a pool
• Excellent street appeal with weatherboards and tiled roof
• Short walk to Southport High and the shops and cafes at Chirn Park