Exuding effortless coastal living and laying claim to one of the most convenient positions in Southport with ocean, Broadwater, skyline, Main River and Hinterland views, this 25 square sub-penthouse offers an indulgent lifestyle.
Situated on the 31st floor, open spaces are further enhanced by high ceilings that highlight the abundance of natural light while top of the range fixtures feature throughout. Each of the oversized rooms capture differing yet breathtaking views flowing thoughtfully to balconies on each side.
A ideal downsize, luxurious upgrade or low maintenance holiday home, The Shores facilities include on site management, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa and sauna, gym, games rooms surrounded by established grounds and restaurants, cafes, supermarket and the tram, all within walking distance of the Broadwater and the beach.
• Magical views from Surfers Paradise to South Stradbroke Island and the Hinterland
• Supersized 31st floor sub-penthouse with only one neighbour on your secure level
• Open lounge and dining, meals area adjoining the granite and gas Miele kitchen
• High ceilings, air conditioning, flooded with natural light and breezes – floor to ceiling glass
• 3 spacious bedrooms and study, 2 stone bathrooms, powder room and separate laundry
• Master suite enjoys balcony with Hinterland views, his and hers robes and spa ensuite
• Double lock up garage (side by side) in the secure basement, additional storage cage
• Pet friendly with plenty of walking tracks to surrounding parks and Main River
• Access to first class facilities at the Brighton on Broadwater Shores development, body corporate fees of approximately $189 per week