Spanning two spacious levels of open plan living, this modern and sophisticated townhouse offers a low maintenance lifestyle. Situated metres from Cova's harbour, the East facing property includes courtyards front and back and living spaces flooded with natural light and finished with contemporary features.
Pocketed within the perfectly positioned Cova at Hope Island, residents enjoy facilities such as marina, swimming pool, gym, recreation club, neighbourhood cafe and acres of landscaped gardens and parks, just moments to the M1 with easy access to Brisbane.
• Generous, open plan living with high ceilings and neutral tones
• Gas and stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
• Separate upper level living, 3 bedrooms and large main bathroom
• Sun-drenched master bedroom with walk in, ensuite and water glimpses
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, downstairs powder room, plenty of storage
• Sunny front courtyard with awning, great space for kids and pets
• Rear courtyard adjoins the garage - doubling as a massive entertaining space
• Low body corporate of approximately $55 per week, excellent rental return
• Opposite a green zone, metres to the water and neighbourhood cafe
• Easy Broadwater access, surrounded by Hope Island's many golf courses
• Walk to Hope Island shopping centre or village, close to the M1 and Brisbane