Claiming just under 10 rolling acres of peace and privacy, with stunning mountain views, Magnolia Manor is your new Hinterland estate. This quality residence occupies a high set position at the end of a cul de sac and blends classic and contemporary styles, promising an outdoor lifestyle made for entertaining.
Spread over an expansive single level, the bedroom wing offers access to the spectacular pool and entertaining area or views over the established gardens and onto Hinze dam. The relaxing living wing of the home offers a large open kitchen, dining and sun-drenched pool room, both zones are connected by a more formal lounge space situated to take in the outdoor living aspects of this entertainer.
With space for the whole family and a perfect opportunity for hobby enthusiasts, the separate shed lends itself to car lovers, boaties, tradies, those with large machinery needs or just a massive storage space with mezzanine, 4 car annexe and more than enough additional parking accessed via its own driveway.
• Single level home with vast interiors perfectly positioned on the private block
• Surrounded by mountains, Hinze Dam and the Hinterland at your fingertips
• Spacious kitchen with island bench - ample space for large scale entertaining
• Central formal lounge with granite fireplace opens to the rear, formal dining
• Informal living spaces include family / meals, conservatory style games room
• Sunny master suite has ensuite with dual sinks and spa, large walk in robe
• Additional ensuited bedroom or home office, oversized 3 way main bathroom
• All the extras of a home of this calibre - high ceilings, air, vacuumaid, Crimsafe
• Rear entertaining zone with huge fenced pool, Bali hut, built in pizza oven
• 3.71 predominately grassed hectares (9.1 acres), 2 dams, dual driveways
• 21.5 x 12 metre shed includes mezzanine, 3 phase power, extra flat parking
• Separate multi-purpose studio / retreat / office space - private to main house
• Established landscaped gardens surround the home, fenced area for animals
• Cul de sac position, easy access to the M1, 9km to Nerang with its shops and cafes and only 25 minutes to Broadbeach