With over 18 metres of deep water frontage, moments from Main River, this freshly renovated single level residence offers an ideal location, layout and design for a growing family.
An indoor outdoor lifestyle awaits with the stunning gourmet kitchen opening to the poolside entertaining while the bright and airy living and dining connects through bi fold doors to the waterside undercover deck with built in gas barbeque - a perfect spot to enjoy the wide water aspect and beautiful sunsets.
Set on a spacious 752sqm block in a whisper-quiet cul de sac opposite a park, the low maintenance property is a boatie's dream with protected 12 metre pontoon and boat ramp, in a central Gold Coast location.
• Thoughtfully renovated throughout, designed for entertaining friends and family
• Spacious open kitchen, living and dining with timber tiled walls, feature lighting
• Massive entertaining deck spans the rear, second poolside covered alfresco
• 3 bedrooms, gorgeous main bathroom with freestanding bath and basin
• Waterfront master suite with walk in robe and up to the moment ensuite
• Air conditioning, ducted vacuum, stepped cornicing, ceiling fans, 5kw solar system
• Double garage plus double carport, quiet street opposite family friendly park
• 752sqm block with low maintenance gardens, beautiful sandstone features
• 19m fenced water frontage, 12m pontoon with power and water, boat ramp