Refreshing and crisp waterfront masterpiece in quiet cul-de-sac. The Hamptons House leaves no room to wonder where the architectural inspiration springs from.
Nestled in a world class location on a spacious 913sqm block. This brand-new residence exudes a modern open-plan design with a touch of classic coastal charm. An alluring domestic lifestyle awaits for any family that makes this 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom their home.
Subtle yet polished details welcome you on every corner starting at the grand foyer entry point opening onto a Hampton timber spiral staircase (with built in wine cellar). The space balances exquisite pleasures like a tiered media room including overhead projector with enduring finishes - Oak floorboards, Italian marble and VJ panelling. Suffused with natural light and fresh air, the floorplan is consciously zoned to reflect a dynamic household.
Privacy and connection are synchronised across both levels. Opt for stillness in the executive office with private entry and self-contained guest wing or gather in front of the fireplace and the expansive chef's kitchen complete with butler's pantry. Extending beyond the walls lies a high-tech outdoor entertaining zone elevated with cooking facilities, TV, pool and deck. All this overlooking your very own private beach and jetty.
• Brand new build on an impressive 913sqm waterfront block
• 5 bedrooms, all with walk ins and ensuites including a self-contained downstairs guest suite with ensuite and kitchenette
• 6 modern bathrooms plus powder room
• Executive office with separate entry
• Grand foyer entry framed with 3m solid front door
• Multiple relaxed living zones
• Gourmet chef's kitchen with Italian marble bench tops and splash back, integrated appliances, spacious butler's pantry and dual sides bi-folding windows
• Expansive outdoor entertaining area, complete with suspended deck, built-in cooking facilities, TV, built-in day bed, undercover patio zone and fire-pit area
• Sparkling inground pool
• High ceilings
• Ducted air conditioning
• Secure grassed area
• Triple carport with additional parking for a further 2/3 cars via separate gate
• Private solid timber jetty with sandy beach
• Moments from Main River
• Exclusively located a short stroll to Pacific Fair and Broadbeach filled with cafes, bars and restaurants, multiple primary and secondary schools and our famous white sandy beaches
In conjunction with Scott Reid at John Reid Estate Agents