Situated only metres to the Broadwater, this adorable brick cottage offers an amazing proposition - an updated beach house ready for your family to enjoy or redevelop the 506sqm Res B block into a duplex pair with plans already drawn.
The 3 bedroom home oozes character with original timber floors and has been freshly painted inside and out while the flat backyard has the ideal North aspect. All within walking distance of the Broadwater, Hollywell Road shops and Biggera Waters State School.
Our owners have instructed that it's time to sell - make sure an inspection is at the top of your list.
• Brick cottage with sunny deck looks out over the level North facing backyard
• Good sized updated kitchen and bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
• 3 bedrooms, freshly painted, new air conditioning, original timber floorboards
• Private, fenced block with carport and large garage with additional storage
• Res B zoned 506sqm block in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes
• Plans drawn for a 4 bedroom duplex pair - live in one and sell the other
• Great investment - live in the current house, renovate, extend or land bank
• Walk to the water, shops, Harbourtown, easy access to public transport and M1