Set in an exclusive Florida Gardens enclave, this near new family home provides a unique take on indoor-outdoor living. Massive walls of glass and extruded brickwork seamlessly connect the home - made up of a series of patio-like pavilions - with its environment.
Understated, yet sophisticated, the white colour palette and polished concrete and spotted gum timber flooring create subtle living and sleeping spaces, while walls of glass frame the landscaped gardens and saltwater pool.
This multi award-winning, architect-designed home offers Queensland living at its finest, in a sought-after Broadbeach Waters location moments from the beach, tram and shops
• Award winning - featured in magazines and editorials - designed to capture coastal breezes
• Central atrium houses an open outdoor space with mature tree connecting the two levels
• Glass framed open living and dining, separate family space adjoining kitchen
• Polished concrete, spotted timber and glass are hallmarks and feature throughout
• Beautifully finished kitchen with high quality appliances, ducted air conditioning
• Four bedrooms, two functional bathrooms and powder room, second upper level living
• Saltwater pool in the low maintenance grassed backyard, fenced front yard
• 551sqm block with single lock up garage, double carport plus plenty of off street parking
• Ideal Florida Gardens location - walk to the beach and all Broadbeach has to offer