A gorgeous front façade is just the beginning. Hidden behind is a super light and bright home designed with entertaining in mind and offering magical Southport to Broadbeach skyline views.
The elevated, covered East facing rear deck allows for year round living capturing sensational coastal breezes in the Summer and warmth with a wood burning fireplace for the Winter and looks out over the stunning, well established landscaped grounds and sun drenched swimming pool.
Perfectly positioned in one of Southport's most central locales, the direct access to Harvest Park is an extension of the backyard and is a shortcut to Ferry Road Markets and the Brickworks, TSS is an easy stroll, and the beach and Broadwater is only moments away. This elevated home really does offer turn key convenience for effortless living.
• Fresh and modern internals, drenched in light with louvre windows throughout
• Split level with original timber flooring and bespoke timber finishes
• Stone and gas kitchen with huge eat in island bench opens directly to alfresco deck
• Massive covered deck with wood fireplace, BBQ and fridge space, great breezes
• Spacious master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Up to date main bathroom with polished concrete benchtop and lots of storage
• Bonus lower level multipurpose office / living space with bathroom adjoins the pool
• Beautiful established grounds with plenty of grassed space for kids and pets
• Massive amount of storage - garage sized workshop, additional area under the deck
• Set high on the hill with magical skyline views - from Southport to Broadbeach