Positioned just off Main River in one of the Gold Coast's most centrally located family friendly suburbs, is this generously proportioned home with the desirable East to rear aspect capturing skyline views. In original condition, the well built house currently offers space for all while a thoughtful renovation would unlock its potential creating a waterfront family sanctuary - the ideal place to enjoy the beautiful sunny lifestyle.
Opportunities are boundless - create your new family home, renovate the existing solid house, rent for investment or simply live in as is, the property is footsteps to Main Beach's Tedder Avenue with its cafes, restaurants and shops, the tram and the beach and only moments to the heart of Surfers Paradise.
• 733sqm East facing block with over 20 metres of water frontage
• Spacious open plan design with high ceilings, double height entry void
• Extensive use of glass allows for natural light to fill all rooms
• Upper level living looks with wide North facing water and skyline views
• 5 ensuited bedrooms, 2 office areas, powder room, air conditioning
• Separate master suite with walk in robe and large ensuite with spa
• Sun-drenched pool and spa area - full fenced, established gardens
• Private waterside patio leads to boat house and wide sandy beach
• Double garage with full bathroom - possible self contained space
• Moments to Main Beach, easy access to Surfers Paradise and the beach