Located in possibly Chirn Park's best position opposite Arthur Angove Park and Queens Cricket Club, this light and bright home provides instant appeal as a classic Queenslander inspired property. Elevated with relaxing front verandah, the cottage offers a comfortable lifestyle in a quiet, family friendly street, within walking distance of Chirn Park's cafes and restaurants.
Vacant and waiting for the next owner to move in, our owners have instructed us to bring the property to market and it will be sold on Auction day if not prior - don't be afraid to mention a figure!
• Open lounge and dining retaining original features, timber hardwood floors
• Enclosed sunroom adding additional living space, relaxing front verandah
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, modern bathroom, additional toilet
• Including solar hot water system and ceiling fans throughout
• Rear covered area, automatic single garage, plenty of off street parking
• Low maintenance fenced property - 506sqm block with garden shed
• Located across from Queens Cricket Club ovals and playground
• Easy access to the Broadwater, Griffith Uni and Hospital, Southport State High catchment